Sheffield Injury Lawyers
Sheffield Injury Lawyers

Accidents on Private Property

If you have suffered personal injury on someone’s private property, in their home, or on their premises you may be able to claim compensation. If the property is owned by the local authority you may be able to make a claim against them.

If the property is privately owned you may be able to make a claim against the owner of that property.

We can help you claim for the following types of personal injury on private property:

  • Accidents due to the defective states of premises
  • Accidents due to faulty equipment on private property
  • Actions against Landlords
  • Actions against the Local Authority
  • Attacks by Animals
  • Accidents suffered by trespassers to property

If you have suffered on private property then please telephone us for a free no obligation discussion and advice on the merits of your claim.

Contact Us

Mobile friendly 0333 577 0215

FREE from mobiles & landlines with inclusive minutes and geographic rate (01) charged from all others