Sheffield Injury Lawyers
Sheffield Injury Lawyers

Accidents in Public Places

If you have suffered personal injury in a public place, such as a trip because of a defective carriageway or a slip in a shop, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Landlords and owners of public buildings have a duty to ensure their premises are safe for use by members of the public.

If you have suffered any of the following types of accident in a public place we may be able to help you:

  • Slips, trips and falls
  • Defective carriageways, footpaths or steps
  • Places maintained by the Local Authority
  • Supermarkets, shops and other retail outlets
  • Restaurants, fast food outlets and other dining outlets
  • Pubs, clubs and other places of leisure and entertainment
  • Parks and other Communal Areas
  • Schools and Playgrounds
  • Car Parks

If you have suffered personal injury in a public place through no fault of your own then please telephone us for a free no obligation discussion and advice on the merits of your claim.

Contact Us

Mobile friendly 0333 577 0215

FREE from mobiles & landlines with inclusive minutes and geographic rate (01) charged from all others