Accidents in Public Places
If you have suffered personal injury in a public place, such as a trip because of a defective carriageway or a slip in a shop, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Landlords and owners of public buildings have a duty to ensure their premises are safe for use by members of the public.
If you have suffered any of the following types of accident in a public place we may be able to help you:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Defective carriageways, footpaths or steps
- Places maintained by the Local Authority
- Supermarkets, shops and other retail outlets
- Restaurants, fast food outlets and other dining outlets
- Pubs, clubs and other places of leisure and entertainment
- Parks and other Communal Areas
- Schools and Playgrounds
- Car Parks
If you have suffered personal injury in a public place through no fault of your own then please telephone us for a free no obligation discussion and advice on the merits of your claim.